Monday, January 28, 2013

My Very First Award

                     I'm so excited! Elle fromelle's world  and Tori from  Pain's Pleasure nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger award. I don't know how inspiring I've been, but I do know that  I have been inspired by my fellow bloggers. You have inspired me to be more open, to explore another side of myself and have offered me words of encouragement when I needed a boost.

                       I realize that some of you have already been nominated and some of you don't like to participate in these things, so I won't be offended if you choose not to participate.For those of you who choose to participate here are the rules.
                      1. Display the award logo on your blog.
                       2.Link back to the person nominating you(I think I have figured this out ,but if the link doesn;t work I apologize.)
                       3. State 7 things about yourself.
                       4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
                        5. Notify these other bloggers and give them the award requirements.
                          Since I was nominated twice I'm going to list 14 things about myself rather than do this twice.
                          1. I wear glasses- can't see a damn thing without them.
                           2. I have 3 siblings.
                            3. I am the oldest of my siblings.
                            4. I don't drink coffee- can't stand the stuff.
                            5. I grew up in a small town.
                            6. I have 3 dogs.
                            7. I am NOT a cat person.
                            8. My favorite color is blue.
                            9. I love to read.
                            10. I used to be a Girl Scout.
                            11. I love to swim even though I rarely get to because I don't have access to a pool.
                             12. I can be very bossy sometimes, just ask my siblings.
                             13.I tend to be impatient.
                             14. I have known my best friend since kindergarten.
                             Now for the blogs I have nominated. If I have left anyone out I am sorry.
                             1.ShelbyCrossWriter Hers was the first blog I came across and I've been hooked ever since.
                              2Fondles @ Fondler's anonymous
                             3.Faerie @ faerie learns to fly
                             4.Faithful @ faithful2master
                              5.Anna May @ Diary of a Submissive Woman
                             6. Cassaundra @ Cassaundra with a collar.
                              7. Mrs. Soft Bottom @ Life under a firm hand.
                             8. Hislilangel @ An Angelic Submissive.
                      .
                               9.Morningstar @ The Journey.
                             10.Abby @ Finally finding me.
                             11. Florida Dom @ Florida Dom's Corner.
                             12.Fiona @ SirQ and Me.
                             13.Conina @ Exploring surrender.
                             14. His(un)submissiveYoungLady
                                           15.Roxanne Rawlings
                                These are just some of the bloggers who have inspired me in one way or another. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me.
                                           


20 comments:

  1. thank you and thank you and thank you i have done mine and have linked back to you :)

    and it's so nice of you to say that i've inspired you. at least i don't feel completely useless now.

    :) no really. some days i wonder if my blogging is worth anything to anyone else besides me and BIKSS.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fondles you'll never be useless and you're quite welcome.

      Delete
  2. I am the oldest sibling also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me. I finally learned how to link and cut and paste.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Mrs. D for nominating me... I am so honored that you find me inspiring, and you inspire me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for saying I inspire me. It's nice to know that even though this blog is for me others get something out of it too.

      Delete
  4. aww, thanks!!! A lot of your things are true for me as well, oldest, hate coffee, glasses, love to read.

    I am mostly better, so I will post soon. **HUG** Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

      Delete
  5. Hey there Mrs. D! I found your blog through HisLilAngels page:) Congrats on the award!! And I can relate on #14...although I have not known my best friend since kindergarten, I have known her since 2nd grade...so still a good long while:)

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and thank you. Actually even though we've known each other since kindergarten I didn't like her then- I thought she was sucking up to the teacher. It wasn't till 4th grade that we became friends and have been ever since. Love your blog btw.

      Delete
  6. aww, thanks from me too! I will post soon and link back to you as instructed!!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination. I will link back and participate in the morning! hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep cant see without my glasses either lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Mrs. D!!!! Thank you so much for this honor!!! I am so glad to know that you have found something that has meant something to you on my blog! That really boosts me up today, on a day when I really needed it! You are such a great friend and I love your blog, too! I still can't believe you did this! My blog is so new...but to know that it has helped someone (other than me, because it is a HUGE help to me!!) really means the world to me!

    Thank you, again! I will follow your instructions either tonight or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally done! Had a little flu relapse, so it took me longer than I intended!

      Delete
  10. I enjoy your posts because they vary and make me think and i like that even if i do overthink at times lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice to learn more about you. I still have childhood friends I am in touch with though we may not live near. The only kind of coffee I like is in the form of ice-cream. :-)

    ReplyDelete