Saturday, January 5, 2013

Where Did He Go?

                                     The kids were gone , one at work the other at school and I had just finished my last post when Mr. D said "Find us something on the radio to listen to." As I leaned over the table and chose a radio station I felt whack!whack!Whack! on my backside. I immediately jumped up and saw Mr. D wooden spoon in hand. "That sucker really hurts, you think we might start with a little warm up?" I asked. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! again with the wooden spoon. "How's that for warm up?"
                                     He led me to our bedroom and instructed me to undress and I eagerly complied. As I undressed he said nothing just stood there stoically. I leaned over the bed as he pulled out his "bag of tricks" which holds the rope, cuffs and floggers. Then he came to stand next to me and said "On your knees, Me first." I got down on my knees and looked up at him. There was no playful smile on his face, no endearing tone to his voice when he said "Hold out your arms for me" and proceeded to place a pair of handcuffs about my wrists.
                                      When he was satisfied that the cuffs were secure and not too tight so as to cut into me he simply said "You may begin." I took his cock into my mouth and began to lick and suck him. After several moments he held my head in place as he fucked my face and all I could think was Where did he go? Where did my loving husband who kissed me softly and whispered sweet nothings into my ear as he made love to me last night go? He had been replaced by this hard dominating man-he had been replaced by Sir.
                                       After a time he instructed me to stop. He helped me to stand, but only because it was hard to get my bearing with the handcuffs on. "Onto the bed " he commanded "Face down ass up." I climbed onto the bed and scooted forward a little so that my feet weren't hanging off the bed then tried to lower myself as slowly as I could so that I didn't fall face first into the mattress. He then began to spank my bottom first with his hand and then the leather paddle. I was starting to feel a nice warm glow on my ass when he said"Sit up straight." I managed to get myself up right but being on a mattress and having my wrists cuffed I was a little wobbly and must have looked panicky at the thought of falling back off the bed because I felt a hand at my back gently steadying me and then I heard him say "It's okay I"ve got you, I won't let you fall."
                                      Ah - I thought there he is, but only for a moment because the next thing I knew he was tweaking one of my nipples with one hand and smacking my ass with the other. Then he said very casually "I still have those clothes pins in the nightstand." CLOTHES PINS! I definitely did not like the clothes pins . My eyes got as big as saucers  and he got an evil grin on his face and said "Oh I definitely think I should get the clothes pins." I whimpered and he started to laugh, but he  agreed no clothes pins and told me "I just wanted to see the look on your face."
                                        He continued  his assault on my behind with his hand , the flogger both the stingy and the  heavy thuddy one , the wooden spoon and the leather paddle. I have no idea how long he spanked me when he finally asked "Would you like fucked?" I simply shook my head yes, but he was having none of that. "You have to ask" he told me . I barely whispered "Please fuck me Sir." He smiled and said "Good girl" as he released the handcuffs and proceeded to give me what I asked for.
                                        We were lying afterwards, me on top of him my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my shoulders and neck telling me I was his good girl and that he loved me, when I thought there's my loving husband the tender gentle man I know. He didn't go anywhere he was right with me all along.

7 comments:

  1. Hot and sweet at the same time.

    Love that!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my!! What a nice way to take advantage of a empty house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since it doesn't happen very often we have to take advantage when we get the chance, and yes it was very nice.

      Delete
  3. That is a great way to take advantage of your alone time!!
    I love that he was still there for you even while being dominant ;)
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always been there for me, but even more so now.

      Delete
  4. Isn't it great having that alone time! So happy for you Mrs.D that he was still there for you even in his dominant self :)

    ReplyDelete