Friday, January 4, 2013

A Belated Happy New Year

                                    First off I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year- I know I'm a little late, it's just been a busy week. Second I would like to thank Bonnie from My Bottom Smarts for adding me to this years new blogs. She posted a number of new blogs and some good advice for those of us who are new to blogland. Blogging has turned out to be such a positive experience and I am amazed that this community has been so welcoming and supportive.
                                     A year ago I would have never seen myself on this path that Mr. D and I have started down let alone write about it. I am so glad I found this community and hope that this time next year I will still be here and will have given back as much as I have gained from my fellow bloggers.I would love to visit longer, but Mr. D is waiting on me and says he has plans. He's been "threatening" a spanking since last night so I better not keep him waiting any longer.
                                                        Love,
                                                     Mrs. D










                                   
                                                                                     
                                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. Better late than never :)

    I am happy that blogging has been positive for you, and I must say you have already given back. I truly appreciate you thoughtful comments, and advice.

    I feel that the community is lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means so much to me.

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you :)
    I agree. I wouldn't have thought a year ago that we would be here, but here we are!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes here we are and isn't it a great place to be?

      Delete