Saturday, February 2, 2013

Injured Reserve

                                  There's really not much going on around here lately. I'm getting rather bored actually what with limited activity, not driving for awhile and not working. I t's not so much that I miss work,  it's just that with not getting out of the house much and not being able to do as much as I want, things can get rather boring. 
                                Things are looking up though, I'm driving again and doing more. I may even be able to return to work on light duty this week. I'll probably be stuck in some cubby hole scanning documents or something equally as boring.
                                    Doc wants me to have three more weeks of physical therapy and they still won't allow me back on the bike( Doc wants no resistance till I' m fairly well healed.) At least Mr. D has been using the bike regularly so one of us is getting their exercise.
                                    Things have been pretty vanilla for the most part. Mr. D is hesitant - he's afraid of hurting me worse. I can't say I blame him, but I've assured him that I know what I can and can't do and that I have no problem letting him know if  somethings too much. He did manage to give me a long spanking while the kids were at the movies. He said he is holding back, but warned me that once I'm healed look out, I'll wish I were still on the injured reserve list. Oh my - I can still feel a warm glow on my bottom from my spanking earlier, I wonder how it will feel when he's not holding back. The sooner I heal the sooner I'll find out.
                                 
                                        

                                                                                    
                                                                                       

17 comments:

  1. Maybe..careful what you wish for...no...get healing!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always telling me to be careful what I wish for, but I haven't quite learned that lesson.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mrs. D

    Hope you heal fast..to beat the boredom of course :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. D!!

    Oh my!! Yes....get to healing:)

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it, I just have to learn to be patient.

      Delete
  4. glad to hear you're getting better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. D

    Glad you are starting to feel better. I keep getting the be careful what you wish for line too. I am sure one day we will both be regretting our words. But until then we shall carry on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I don't end up regretting it, but so far so good.

      Delete
  6. Great football analogy! I hope you are up and around and back to normal soon. Even with the spanking looming!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being treated with kid gloves is kind of nice, but it does start to wear thin after awhile.

      Delete
  7. One day at a time- getting stronger and stronger- just concentrate on that.

    ReplyDelete