Sunday, March 3, 2013

Late To The Party

                               I decided to go with the Q&A that's been going around lately for my latest post since I'm still sorting out what I had originally planned. Since I'm starting this a little late I will start with the first three answers on the list then hopefully update everyday.
                                                                                                       

A place I'd like to travel ...I  have wanted to visit Ireland ever since I can remember. I love that Irish brogue accent and the stories of faeries. I want to roam the Irish country side and have a pint in an Irish pub. Ireland has such a rich history and being an Irish girl I would love to see where my ancestors came from.

Favorite movie... There are so many movies I love and they are from different genres so I'll just list a few. Sixteen Candles, The Bells of St. Mary's and Going My Way( I love Bing Crosby), Casablanca, Gone With The Wind, the African Queen and The Lord of The Rings and the list goes on.

Something I never leave the house with...I never leave the house without my keys. I can't very well drive anywhere without them and if I'm not the one driving I may have to let myself in the house quickly to run to the bathroom and I don't have time to wait for someone else to fiddle with their keys to unlock the door.

Now I'm off to call my little sister and wish her Happy Birthday. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, without keys I would not be going very far either...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the key comment as it relates to the bathroom!

    Been there done that!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete