Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Catching Up

                                               I just can't seem to keep up with this posting everyday, but I'm going to try to catch up a little here. I may end up abandoning it,but I'm willing to give it a go.
                                 The next thing on the list is three inspirational quotes. I can never remember them, but here is one that I read recently and it stuck with me. 
                                "When one door closes another opens. Or you can just open the door, that's how doors work."                                  
                               Another quote that spoke to me was from a book by Maria Schriver. It was something her mom had told her growing up and as a working mother it spoke to me.
                                 "You can have it all, just not at the same time." I know that's only two, but it's all I've got.

5 comments:

  1. You know Mrs. D this is your blog and you can post as often or as little as you want - it doesn't have to be everyday. Relax and enjoy.

    Love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the every day thing, just could not keep it up. We love hearing from you whenever.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never posted every day. I try to post twice a week so that it does not become a burden on me.

    As sunnygirl notes, relax and enjoy.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to blogging, but I think blogging should be fun for you...not stressful...I know I would never be able to blog every day and still do all the other things I want and need to do, including reading everyone else's blogs...love to read whenever you post... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mrs D please don't try to post everyday we all have life to live and no one expects you to. Your post your choice of when and if to post. Love the quotes. My quote "eagles may soar but weasels don't get stuck into engine jets"

    ReplyDelete