Thursday, December 27, 2012

OWNED

                                 When we first started down this road I told Mr. D that my body belonged to him. I remember telling him that it was his to do with as he pleased and that I would willingly comply with his requests. Since then I have washed and sucked his cock  whenever he has requested. I have sunk to my knees and had my face fucked because that was his pleasure . I have been bent over and had my bottom spanked till it was cherry red and been bound and had wonderfully wicked things done to me that gave both of us much pleasure even if at first I was somewhat nervous or uncomfortable.I have truly enjoyed being his, but until last night I don't think I really understood what it felt like to really belong to him, to be owned.
                                    Mr. D snuggled up next to me in bed and his hands started to roam.At first just caressing my behind then his fingers were lightly wandering up and down my spine while he nuzzled my neck and then his hands started teasing my nipples and the nightgown came off. I rolled on to my back and he brought one hand around me so he could have access to both breasts.After he mercilessly teased me for what seemed like forever one of his hands wandered further south and he dipped his fingers into me and I was so wet. he began to rub my clit and I thought oh yes I am so ready. His other hand went to my throat - no choking or even  real pressure, he just kept his hand so that i felt it. Then he replaced his hand with mine and said to me "I want you to rub My pussy, I want you to make My pussy cum."
                                    Normally I  feel very self conscious and uncomfortable when he asks me to masturbate for him, but for some reason I didn't feel that at the moment. He kept his one hand at my throat the entire time while his other hand alternately was in my mouth while I sucked his fingers  or tortured my nipples or dipped back into his pussy. All the while asking me if I wanted to suck his cock and when I told him yes I wanted to suck his cock he told me that if I was a good girl and made his pussy come he would let me have a taste of his cock. True to his word he allowed me to lick and suck his cock for a few moments telling me that was all I could have for tonight.
                                      Afterwards we snuggled up my head on his chest and his arm around me. I told him that that whole experience felt different that it made me feel owned and he replied "That's because you are owned - by me." I snuggled in even closer with a smile on my face and feeling very safe and secure. Feeling owned is a good feeling, but hearing him say those words makes it feel so much better. He owns me- I belong to him.
                                 

11 comments:

  1. It's a truly wonderful feeling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I'm amazed that I could feel this way.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I always say it is true freedom to be owned so completley.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I'm finally beginning to realize that.

      Delete
  3. Yes- that is exactly as it should be!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and I can honestly say I get it now.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful way to show you that you are his.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Mine is www.1950princess.blogspot.co.uk

    Princess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I love the feeling of being owned. And when he says you're HIS that's the best feeling of all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me feeling owned is wonderful, but actually hearing Him say it just put the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete