Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Handy Man

                       Mr.D is quite handy- he has quite the artistic streak and is a self proclaimed "master repurposer." He has repurposed many discarded items - yes even from other peoples trash such as furniture, sewing machines, and old license plates just to name a few. He has given new life to these items for our home, the garden and works of art.
                          So often I have seen him derive much enjoyment working on one his projects. He seems to gain so much pleasure from creating something new.For the most part I have usually liked the items he has made and have been a recipient of some of them. However recently we have enjoyed an added pleasure to his creative repurposing and artistic talents.
                           Recently he was excited about a long length of " very pretty and soft rope"- his words not  mine- that he found in a bin at supply store. He talked about it for days and finally went back and bought it. Since then he has not only used the rope to bind me, he has made me a set of "cuffs" and a flogger. I love the flogger, it is very heavy and thuddy- not as pretty as Conina's floggers, but he assures me this was his first attempt and that he will get better.I love it because he  made it just for me.
                           While the weather was still warm he re purposed the cast iron legs from a treadle sewing machine and some old boards and made a table. He added straps that he could attatch cuffs to that way when I'm bent over the table and he's spanking me I can't escape- not that I would want to.When one of our kids saw the table in the garage and asked " what are the straps for?" he quickly responded that the straps were acting as a vice to keep the boards from coming apart till the glue dried. Sounds plausible right?
                               I've always appreciated  his creative streak, but never as   much  as I do now.I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. In fact he's working on something out in the garage now- I wonder what it could be.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

4 comments:

  1. i asked bikss why he couldn't just buy something new off the net to spank me with... and then i answered my own question. he's a boy. he likes fiddling with stuff.

    so instead of buying a ready to spank implement, he'd rather be out there looking at straps, belts, bits of this and that which he can then put together, show me the final product and say TA DA!

    they're funny aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are, but they seem to have so much fun with their projects and they're so proud of themselves afterward. And if we both can enjoy the finished product I say have at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world and to the world of D/s. Good that you let your husband know what you crave and need and that he is receptive. And the fact he is handy and is working on a project in the garage is a plus. I hope you will tell us about it and you explore the D/s lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Unfortunately the project he was working on was something for the garden, but I'm sure he'll come up with something new soon.

      Delete