Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just What I Needed

                                          I had a very bad morning.Apparently just the fact that I was awake was enough to ruin our youngest child's day[Mr. D is an early riser and usually takes our youngest to school.] I made the mistake of trying to pack them a lunch and you would have though t I was trying to poison them.
                                          Needless to say the ride to school was unpleasant, but what was most upsetting was hearing the words "I don't need you anymore." I came home upset and in tears asking what I did that was so horrible and why did our youngest think I was such an awful mother. Mr. D tried to reassure me that I am a good mom and that I had done nothing wrong, but I was still upset.
                                           I decided to take a quick shower and Mr. D instructed me to meet him in the bedroom when I finished. He was standing in our bedroom holding the " monkey stick." I just hugged him and held on." You're holding on really tight, are you afraid of the monkey stick?"he asked.
                                              "No" I said as I let go "I just had a really bad morning."
                                                He leaned me over the bed and after caressing my bottom he gave me several whacks with the monkey stick followed by several smacks with his hand and then the flogger that he made for me.Then he had me lie face down on the bed and placed both sets of rope cuffs about my wrists and ankles. He alternated using his "implements of destruction" on me with caresses to my now red ass, lightly rubbing my back and massaging my neck and shoulders. I could just feel the tension melt away.
                                                When he was satisfied that I had been spanked enough he brought  out a few toys and played with me to his hearts content.  The orgasm that followed was amazing to say the least and I loudly let out all the frustration I had been carrying around all morning.
                                                    This afternoon Mr. D had a conversation with our youngest and I got somewhat of an apology and we talked a bit. I have no illusions that one conversation will solve the  problem overnight, but at least I know  that my Husband supports me and is able to give me just what I need to make me feel needed and wanted.
                                                                                                                                                                       

17 comments:

  1. Hi!! Welcome to blogland! :-) Fondles (http://fondles.blogspot.com) sent me over here to welcome you! *grin*

    I am sorry your youngest was being such a pill - I think that is the hardest for me, when I think I am doing something to bless them and they act like I am an inconvenience in their little lives. :-p :-( I nanny, I can't imagine how much more it would hurt as a mother. I am glad he apologized and I hope he is more grateful and loving in the future. Since they love Daddy ask him to talk you up to them. Express to them all of things HE loves about you and how much he values you... maybe they will glean from it. :)

    What is a monkey stick?

    I read how he repurposes stuff - SO cool! My Man loves to do that as well, but we are in a little apartment right now, so we are waiting 'til he can have a workshop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI and thank you for making me feel welcome. As for the monkey stick it's just a long handled wooden back scratcher that for some reason he calls the monkey stick. Hope to hear from you again.

      Delete
  2. So sorry about your morning. Last week, I heard "I wish I didn't have a mother". Know why? I was washing her hair. Apparently in a horrible mother because I want them to be clean. They don't know what their words mean.
    Glad Mr. D made you feel better!
    Xo!
    -Elle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi elle glad to hear from you. Unfortunately my youngest really knows how to push my buttons. Thanks for the support.
      Love Mrs. D

      Delete
  3. Hi- I came here from Fondles too and being the single Mom of a teenager I can feel your pain :) I am sure it will work out and glad Mr. D is supporting you. Sometimes that makes all the difference! Looking forward to reading and learning more about you and Mr. D.!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love those teenagers. I honestly don't remember being so awful to my own parents _ of course that could be the rose colored glasses. I am lucky that Mr. D backs me up. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
      Mrs. D

      Delete
  4. Followed Fondles link as well. Don't worry, when my ex and I were spliting up and I was packing to move one morning my youngest was having a bad morning and proclaimed "I'm glad you are moving out". When I saw him later that night he apologized. Kids know how to say the things that hurt us the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they really do know exactly what to say, I think that's what hurts most is that know right where to hit for the worst impact. I did get an apology so hopefully we're on the right track.
      Love, Mrs. D

      Delete
  5. Fondles sent me over. Welcome to blogland.

    Kids are like that. I remember the first time my daughter told me she hated me and would do so until she died. I was devastated and she now hears that from her oldest. Life is sure funny.

    If you lose the CAPCHA you might get more comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm computer illiterate so can you explain what the CAPCHA is? Thanks for the encouragement.
      Mrs. D

      Delete
    2. the capcha is that bit that asks you to type in the word and the numbers to verify you're not a automated spammer commentor.

      i don't have one of those word verification things, but i do set my blog to need moderation so that i get notified when i get a comment and it doesn't show up on my post until i say "publish"

      Delete
    3. I ggogled it and found out what it was I didn't realize it had been automatically been placed on my blog.Thanks

      Delete
  6. Fondles sent me too- Welcome to Blogland. Sorry that your little one is being a pain- this too shall pass. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your comment. Thanks for the encouragement.
      Love Mrs. D

      Delete
  7. How have the last couple of days been??

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have days like that...I am frequently told by my children that I am the meanest mommy ever...followed by your the best mommy ever...I am a little anxious about what the teenage years will bring in the next few years... :-)

    ReplyDelete